We are always looking for great people
- Relax, we’ve got you covered – We take care of our employees in more ways than one. Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer paid parental leave, a wellness program, gym reimbursement, and more.
- Stay informed – We’re dedicated to ensuring all employees have the information they need to do their jobs well. Our weekly team meetings, email newsletter, and quarterly agency meetings are just a few of the ways we align with our parent company and share key aspects of the business across the entire organization.
- We give back – We arrange programming for team members to volunteer at community activities and any other organization they’re passionate about and donate a substantial amount of money to many charitable organizations and causes in our region.
- We value our people – We’re serious about sharing in our successes. We match up to 3% of a team member’s annual salary in 401(K) and provide Short-Term Disability. Long-Term Care and Group Term Life insurance at no cost to full-time employees.
- Live it up – At Hartin Dynamics, we believe in both working and playing hard! We believe developing relationships among teams and our various offices, understanding team members’ unique strengths, and fostering connectedness are critical to our continued success.
Current Job Openings
Associate Benefits Advisor
Associate Benefits Advisors join our team to learn how to acquire and retain business to meet individual and agency revenue goals and are training to become subject matter experts capable of understanding the needs of the client. Whether alone or in partnership with a mentor, Associate Benefits Advisors are involved in every step of the client relationship lifecycle, from identifying prospects to closing the sale as well as maintaining a connection to the client during the service lifecycle.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate they have the professionalism to work with high-end clientele and willingness to undergo a rigorous sales training program. There will be pressure to learn quickly, to be productive in assisting established Advisors growing current books of business, and to initiate sales opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume and letter of interest to moc.scimanydnitrahnull@ofni.
A CAREER IN INSURANCE
Do you love solving problems, enjoy teamwork, and have an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, our industry could be the perfect place for you to land.
Top Reasons Why Millennials Love Working for the Insurance Industry
1. There is a job for your skills.
2. Insurance careers are sustainable.
3. Career advancement provides opportunities to learn.
4. Diversity is welcome.
5. Teamwork is unavoidable.
6. The work is not boring.
7. You will shape what insurance looks like for years to come.
8. Insurance offers a flexible work schedule.
9. You’ll make a difference toward the common good.
10. Insurance is everywhere.