If you’re wondering what’s up in the world of Employee Benefits, listen in to this recent podcast on The Law of Relevancy featuring Dennis Hartin, entrepreneur, author, benefits expert and President of Hartin Dynamics.
Hear Dennis’ insights as he talks with digital marketing expert Cordes Owen on these topics and more:
- Remote work impacts
- Realities of post-pandemic employee/employer issues
- Changes in communication to employees/dependents regarding their benefits plan
- How consumers view their healthcare options and patient experience
- Managing costs vs. quality of benefits
- Why employers should see more options and have full transparency in fees/rates/commissions
- The need for expanded mental health resources, including digital channels to reach those in need
- Providing employees with solutions beyond EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- How employers can better listen to the needs of their unique demographics
Hartin Dynamics partners with employers and providers to reverse the massive incline in benefits costs by better managing the healthcare supply chain. Dennis is one of the few Health Rosetta Advisors helping duplicate proven solutions to lower costs and improve care.
You can also check out his book here! Tune in to hear Dennis talk about how benefits and healthcare have changed during these uncertain times and what we might expect to see in the future.
The Law of Relevancy podcast explores relevant topics for the digital marketing industry and beyond, through discussions with some of the industry’s most noted experts.
The Founder of Bake More Pies, Cordes Owen brings his broad base of experience and proven track record of success to a select group of growing organizations who are looking for cutting-edge and innovative strategies to outpace their competition.
For over two decades Cordes has worked across the medical, retail, sporting, travel, hospitality, construction, manufacturing, and education industries. During this time he worked to grow these businesses by developing web solutions coupled with results-driven online advertising campaigns.
Prior to starting Bake More Pies, Cordes served in executive roles at two of the largest Tampa based agencies where he lead teams delivering custom digital and marketing solutions to a diverse set of clients that ranged from startups to Fortune 100 companies.